as an employer
A Career Full of Advantages
We at HANSA-FLEX know that employees can only achieve their best performance if they feel comfortable. As an employer, we therefore support our employees in a variety of ways:
Open feedback culture and collegial cohesion
- As a family business with flat hierarchies, we promote open exchange and new forms of cooperation.
- Through numerous company events and joint activities, we promote togetherness.
Flexible life planning and health promotion
- With our long-term work account, you can plan flexibly in every phase of your life - a sabbatical, increasing your financial leeway during parental leave or your earlier retirement.
- The Hansefit fitness programme offers all employees the opportunity to take part in sports after work.
- HANSA-FLEX supports families with a subsidy for childcare costs.
- You receive a subsidy for occupational pension provision and occupational disability insurance.
Through our partner, the International Hydraulics Academy, you have access to a modular system of training courses in hydraulics. If you want to solve complex technical problems in hydraulics, you have the opportunity to obtain a recognised qualification as a hydraulics specialist.
It is important to us to promote your professional development. Through regular seminars and e-learnings you can constantly expand your knowledge. We prepare you for future tasks as a specialist or manager with further training and development programmes.
HANSA-FLEX offers its employees a worldwide development programme. Anyone interested in an international adventure can support one of the foreign subsidiaries for six to twelve months. Knowledge transfer is a valuable building block in further development. Key elements are the personal development, to learn a foreign language and understand the local culture and business.