Training in Fluid and Hydraulic Line Technology
We make the knowledge of the specialists available to you - together with our technical and practical cooperation partner from the Hydraulics Academy (IHA) in Dresden-Weixdorf. On a total area of 2,500 square metres, the IHA offers regular training courses in the field of fluid and line technology in modern and extensively equipped seminar rooms. The training courses are always conducted by experts with many years of experience in theory and practice and consist of 40% theory and 60% practice. You will be trained on ultra-modern hydraulic training stands so that you can make your daily work with hydraulic systems more efficient, safer and more solution-oriented.
HANSA-FLEX uses the IHA training centre for internal training, for training as a hydraulics specialist and for further training and education of customers.
Do you have a need and want to have your employees trained in fluid and line technology? We will be happy to advise you, just contact us.
The advantages of a training course:
- Ongoing personnel qualification
- Practically experienced trainers
- Interactive seminars based on a progressive modular system
- Small teaching groups
Cost-effectiveness and efficiency:
- Enhance productivity based on increased machine availability
- Cut costs by minimizing defect rates
- IHA certification courses
- "Authorized Person" accreditation
- Hydraulics specialist (HWK)
- Prevent mistakes, enhancing the safety of people and the environment
- Learn product-specific regulations to safeguard personal and corporate legality
Your advantages with HANSA-FLEX
All under one roof
Benefit from a complete range of hydraulic hoses and connecting elements for the hydraulics
Flexible assembly teams
Our assembly teams are always ready with a fully equipped workshop trolley.
Reduce unplanned machine downtime to a minimum with the X-CODE
Certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015, we stand for the highest quality standards